Fall into Savings
Adventurer's Writing Bundle
Hurry! Sale ends November 10
Three Books -$38.00 Plus Shipping
Works with the Wiggle! Girls love them too!
Perfect for multiple ages.
Use them for writing all year or as a supplement.
Great for Unit Studies
Adds fun and creativity into your school days!
Book #1 Spies of the Revolutionary War
Creative writing has never been easier. Eighty-eight pages
of lessons and lapbook fun are a wonderful way to encourage boys to write. Six
supplemental language lessons develop creative writing skills and enhance
history education. Each writing exercise uses visual, auditory, or hands-on
projects sure to engage every type of learner. Perfect for the wiggle in boys. Even
the reluctant writer will dive into the writing pool!
88 Pages - For ages 8 – 12
Become a spy
character of your own and write about it
Learn about the minutemen
and the spies of the Revolutionary War
Make a battle drum, create
your own secret code, and make a dead drop secret message carrier
Memorize parts of
Patrick Henry’s famous speech
Read the famous poem “Paul
Role play your
Perfect for Unit Studies!
Book #2 Ocean Adventures in Writing
are twelve bite size lessons teaching how to create characters, setting
and plot. Learn about the golden rule of writing, “show don’t tell” and
how to use Onomatopoeia and Interjections. Perfect for teaching
multiple age levels in homeschools, classrooms and co-ops. Great for the
beginning student and seasoned student alike. Ideal for incorporating
ocean and animal science.
88 pages-for ages 8 to 12
· Easy to follow Teacher Notes
· One student worksheet per lesson
· Fun language activities that enhance writing skills: Comic Strips, Word Frisbee and Story Beach Ball.
· Twenty ocean animal printables with a fun fact and natural habitat information
· Ocean animal report page with questions to answer with ocean border
- Perfect for Unit Studies!
Sold Separately $16.95
Book #3 Zany Zoo Adventures in Writing
After the zookeeper goes home each night, the zoo comes alive with activity as the animals begin to talk!
Create a zoo community where the monkey mayor and kangaroo cupcake baker stirs up zany adventures for their fellow zoo mates.
are ten bite size lessons teaching how to create characters, settings,
and plots. Learn about the golden rule of writing, “show don’t tell” and
how to create tension for an interesting plot. Ideal for teaching
multiple age levels and fun for the beginning or seasoned students
for homeschools, classrooms and co-ops. Great for incorporating animal
science and art. So much fun that even the reluctant writer will dive
into the writing pool!
90 pages-for ages 8 to 11 Includes:
- Easy to follow Teachers Notes
- One student worksheet per lesson
- Nineteen zoo animal printables with a fun fact and natural habitat information
- Zoo animal report page with questions to answer and border
- Fun language activities: Stage Direction Charades, Story Balloon Bomb, Match Game Plot Cards
- Perfect for Unit Studies!